Peer Real Estate Lending Marketplace
- We work with experienced, vetted real estate operators with the best projects and opportunities for funding.
- We ensure that borrowers and Projects meet our stringent risk profiles and high underwriting standards using our technology, data analytics, and vast real estate experience.
- We put our own skin in the game, quickly funding projects so borrowers can get right to work, and investors begin earning interest right away.
- The project is posted to the website, where accredited investors and financial professionals access the project details and make an investment.
- Tracking, legal, tax, and regulatory filing on your dashboard.
- We're an open book. No secrets, surprises or hidden fees for anyone.
- Our short term investments mean investors can turn money around into a new project and real estate operators can bring new projects to the platform.
An Introduction to Patch of Land
Patch of Land is a Peer-to-Real-Estate (P2RE ®) lending marketplace that matches accredited and institutional investors seeking high-yield, short-term, asset-collateralized investments to borrowers seeking more timely and consistent sources of funding for rehabbing properties across America.
Patch of Land’s goal is to solve the problem of inefficient, fragmented, and opaque real estate private lending by using technology and data-driven processes to create transparency and to efficiently underwrite projects for borrowers with real estate projects that are routinely bypassed by traditional lenders.
New Market Realty Inc.“I’ve attempted using a couple other real estate crowdfunding platforms and Patch of Land has been the only one that’s been responsive. As far as real estate crowdfunding is concerned, I really got nowhere until I reached out to Patch of Land, so thank you.”
M.D. & Real Estate Investor“Having invested with Patch of Land on several deals to date, I can say investing with them is quick and simple, the deals are very competitive, and the customer service is top notch. Their platform provides an excellent overview of each investment and the regular distributions supply great passive income. Patch of Land investments should be part of everyone's portfolio.”